How can I restrict the user and prevent him from returning and modifying the options in the Enketo interface

Hi …
Thank you all for the support you give us…
I would like to ask you how can I restrict the user and prevent him from returning and modifying the options in the Enketo interface, meaning removing these options surrounded by the red line

@ammarbader, if you do not wish to see the buttons at the bottom end when collecting data with Enketo, then you will need to remove the structured groups in your project form. This, however, does not stop the respondent/enumerators from scrolling back.

If you wish to see what was selected at the very beginning before changing the choices to sometime else, then you could use the once() expression to capture what was collected at the very beginning.

As a reference, you could go through our post discussed previously that should help you achieve what you are looking for:

Hello,
I think it is not the grouping of variables but the field-list appearance (together with the pages style setting). It can also be the pages style setting alone. See https://support.kobotoolbox.org/alternative_enketo.html.

A better solution would be that Enketo provides the same feature as Collect: exclude the move back (via setting). But this would need to include the brower navigation (for thr form).

1 Like

Thanks for the response… but unfortunately it is not what I want…!!
My goal in the form is to give a score for the correct answer and zero for the wrong answer, then extract the sum of these numbers, after that a message appears informing the user of his result after he presses submit.
thank you in advanced

Thanks for your response…
I chose this appearance deliberately so as to make each question on one page and not as a list.

Maybe this post discussed previously should solve your issue then:

@Kal_Lam
@wroos
I tried to add a response in three options, but the first one works, the second and the last one didn’t work.
Test_allow.xls (40 KB)

if((${QNO} =‘1’), (.=‘1’),(.!=‘2’ or .!=‘3’),if((${QNO} =‘6’), (.=‘2’),(.!=‘1’ or .!=‘3’), if((${QNO} =‘9’), (.=‘3’),(.!=‘1’ or .!=‘2’))))