How do i use the list-nolabel to design a survey form?

So, what tool (i.e. data colleccting tool) works better with “theme-grid settings” out of KoboCollect?
Thanks in advance.

Hi @pwrdftanzania,

Kindly please be informed that KoBoCollect and Enketo both are special in it’s way. There are some features that supports much better in KoBoCollect android app while there are others which support much better in Enketo.

At the moment the Matrix question type is much better supported by Enketo using the grid-theme while KoBoCollect android app is not able to capture the Martix question type.

Hope i could clarify your mystery. Kindly please let us know if there is anything still mis-understood regarding the same.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you @Kal_Lam for the clarification but still i need your help. Which question type should i use to collect data in a table format (i.e. i have questions in rows and responses in colums ) for example Number of days in the previous 7 days household consumed in row but food varieties/consumed “staple food, beans, oil and salts” in column.

Hi @pwrdftanzania,

Maybe in this case you could use the list-nolabel under the appearance column which should solve your issue. Using the same you could collect your data in KoBoCollect android app. As a reference you could also have a look at a workaround discussed previously:

Have a great day!

2 Likes