How do we get rid of the message "Enter your KoBoToolbox credentials" while collecting data using Enketo?

I have prepared an evaluation survey on XLSform and now ready to deploy. I need to share the survey with many people who attended a specific meeting/conference. How do I share the survey and collect data anonymously - to mean that participants do not need to login to access the survey? Anyone with a link can access the survey and provide feedback.

Please assist.

Hi @Thaffey,

Welcome to the community! In this case would you mind looking at the following support articles Collecting Data through Web Forms which should help you sort out the issue:

GOOD DAY!

Thank for quick response. When I choose Online-Only option the link requires the respondents to ‘Enter your KoBo ToolBox credentials’. How do I get a link that do not prompt respondent to key in any credentials. This will help me collect data from random respondents who participated in the meeting. Please advise.

Hi @Thaffey,

It’s because you must have checked the Require authentication to see forms and submit data which is present under the ACCOUNTS SETTINGS (as shown in the image below).

Simply un-check the button and you should not see the Enter your KoBoToolbox credentials again.

GOOD DAY!

Thank you so much! Challenged solved.

1 Like