How to filter household name after his/her answer

I have created an xlsform trying to filter out a respondent name after taking his/her response to pave way for the rest in select_one member in the repeat question.

I have added the logic but when I deploy the form into the Kobotoolbox console but the options under the select_one hhmember refused to show.
reference row: 18,60 and 76.

I attached the xlsform for your perusal.
Unfortunately am told new user can’t attche any file.
Thank you.
Sham

Welcome to the community, @shamoo! It seems like your attachment is missing.

Hi Sir,
This is the feed back trying to attach a file.
Sorry, new users can not upload attachments.

Can I have your mail to sent it to you or is there any alternative for me sir?

You should now be able to share the attachments. If you still have issues, please refresh your page. Besides, what are you trying to share as attachments? Is it the XLSForm or screenshots?

Hi Kal_Lam
I am sharing an XlsForm
Thank you.
HH Survey.xlsx (42.1 KB)

@shamoo, could you remove all the variables (questions) not needed and only keep those required? Maybe that should be easy for the community to help you solve your issue.

Hi Kal-Lam
I appreciate your reply.
Alright noted Sir.
I have taking some out, but the remaining once are inter-linked
Thank you so much for your swift response once again.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Let me reframe the question again!
I have created an xlsform trying to filter out a respondent name after taking his/her response to pave way for the rest in select_one member in the repeat question.

I have added the logic but when I deploy the form into the Kobotoolbox console the options under the select_one member refused to show.
reference row: 13,55 and 71.
But for row13(relationship to the household head), my intentions is never to allow enumerators choose more than 1 household head in the same household. So I had put a logic in such that, once you choose a head as an option for the first time, that option should disappear for the rest of the household members but it fails to work in kobotoolbox.

I attached the xlsform for your perusal.
HH Survey.xlsx (41.6 KB)

Thank you.
Sham

@shamoo, I still see a large chunk of questions in your XLSForm. Could you list out only a few of them and maybe describe on what you are trying to achieve? Doing so the community should be able to understand and help you solve your issue if it’s doable with KoboToolbox.