How to prevent shared projects from lowest roles from the downloading projects/clone area

Good day all,is there a way to prevent someone whom have shared my project with for submission only ,not to have access to the download button or clone the projects/remove sharing

I have been struggling to prevent user who has be given the role permission to submit data not to have access to my deployed forms.

How can i handle this?

Thank you

@chiabotu, this feature is not available with KoboToolbox. Do you wish to have this with KoboToolbox? If yes, please feel free to sponsor it. Your small contribution could benefit the entire KoboToolbox community, and it’s users.

Thank you at @Kal_Lam ,what it means ,is that any user who connect is account with powerbi or powerquery,stand the risk of exposing your details,coding to intruder.
Sharing of workbook,that has the script in the advancedced editor is risky,while allowing the roles to view submission and also clone project owner project ,remove sharing capability.???

I think the new feature should resolve this

@SherryShaw ,where can one see this setting? review permission,to prevent project cloning?

@chiabotu, there is no such setting as Kal pointed out.

1 Like

Ok.thank you. There should be a need to add this feature,so that those who have limited access,dont take undue advantage ,by cloning your projects.

1 Like

Welcome @EdisonKings ,please create a new topic on this ,this may be deemed as spamming others…

Thank you

1 Like