How to set second language as default language?

When I share the link to collect data, English language always appears. There are two languages (English and Myanmar) in my form. Whenever I share the link for data collection English language always appears even though Myanmar Language is set as default. I want to see Myanmar language directly when the link is opened without changing from language tab.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hi @kyawhlaphyu_aam,

Do you wish to collect data through the web-form (Enketo)?

Have a great day!

Dear Kal_Lam

We are planing to do a survey to university student, parents and teacher about education system. Of course, the web-from (Enketo) will send to respondents so that they don’t need username and password to answer our survey question. Some respondents have lack of IT knowledge to change language from the tab. That’s why I am trying to so.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @kyawhlaphyu_aam,

If this is your requirement, please feel free to have a look at the post (discussed previously) that should fulfill your requirement:

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Got it, Thank you so much Kal_Lam

1 Like

Hello all,

I am experiencing an issue with a form I am working on. It has 3 languages, Arabic, Kurdish and English. English and Arabic working perfectly; however, Kurdish is not appearing on the Language dropdown toggler. Since I have added Kurdish Sorani; therefore I tried both Kurdish (ku) and Central Kurdish (ckb). No clue why is it not appearing on the form. Support will be highly appreciated.

Thank you