I can not reopen the interviews saved to draft

The other issue of saving to drafts is still persisting. When I save an interview partially or to drafts, they don’t open when I want to open them and continue where I had ended. What could be a problem? Please help!!

Saving to drafts. I can not reopen the interviews saved to draft. what could be the issue?

@briannasilele, are you using Enketo (webform) to collect data?

No, am using an android application on an android tablet.

@briannasilele, kindly please be informed that if you have completed the interview and then saved the submission as finalized then you will not be able to edit the same in the app. But if you have saved the submission as Save as draft then you should be able to edit the same in the app.

So the only option that is available is if it’s the former then you will need to edit the submission in the server.

It shows an error when I want to open the saved as draft form for editing. The error is shown in the image attached.

Am still having trouble to re-open the interview I saved to draft. The same error as shown in the screen shot above keeps coming up. Any help please…

@briannasilele, could you kindly share with the community the entire screenshot of your app? It seems like you are using a different app other than the KoboCollect Android App or the Collect Android App.

Hi,

Find attached two screenshots, of the error that occurs when I want to re-open the forms saved to draft and the other one shows the android app am using. Please help…

@briannasilele, could you also kindly share with us a screenshot of your Settings>Server from the app so that we can understand your configuration settings?

The screen shot as requested…

@briannasilele, try using this URL instead:

https://kc.kobotoolbox.org

That URL is also failing. its saying invalid. why is it so difficult for this functionality to work in kobocollect. I have been trying to have this work for months now but it does not seem to work. I don’t know what to do now but I need this functionality…