I can't be added to already existed kobo form

Hello,

My co-workers can’t add my to already existed kobo forms and also when I click on account setting or log out nothing happened (it couldn’t open). So, can you help me resolve this problem, please?

Thanks,

Welcome to the community, @Gharam_medhat! Did you mean your colleague cannot share a project/form with your KoboToolbox user account? Kindly please feel free to correct me if I understood your issue incorrectly.

Yes, the system kept saying that my username is not found or not correct. Also, i cannot open account settings or log out from my account.

Hi @Gharam_medhat, kindly please be informed that KoBoToolbox has two public servers viz. the Global and the EU.

Please be informed that sharing of projects is only possible within the same server, i.e. either within the Global server or within the EU server. It’s impossible to share a survey project between Global to EU or vice versa.

You could also have a look at our support article MANAGING PERMISSIONS to learn more about sharing projects with other users.

2 Likes

Thank you. However, I can’t. because when i click on account setting, nothing happened (The account setting page don’t open).

@Gharam_medhat, could you kindly share with the community a screenshot of your issue? Could you also let the community know the server you are using.