I created a project and it has disappeared without being deleted. I badly need to recover it

Hello there this goes out to any developers who can support me. I created a project and it has disappeared without being deleted. I badly need to recover it. Please anyone help me as I dont want to lose any project data which has already been uploaded to the server through the account.

Welcome to the community, @jkato_sensas! So you mean you created a project, and then it’s not there in the server? Is this the issue?

Yes sir. The account has several projects and forms. but a few days ago some of the projects and forms disappeared. Some actually had data already uploaded. This is an account I have had for more than 3 years. This is the first time this is happening however.

Please I request for help otherwise I risk losing data that my organisation has invested a lot in.
Thanks,

Yes @Kal_Lam my email address is jkato@pace.org.ug. I’m waiting on you for help please.
Thanks,

@jkato_sensas, could you also let us know if this project you say was shared to you by someone or were you the admin owner of the project? If it was a project shared to you by someone else, and the user unshared it, you might face this.

Dear sir, kindly note that I created the account and all the tools on it and I am the admin of the projects on it and the account. No one else has the login details.
Thanks, hope you finally get to help me recover the project.

PACE takes a ZERO torolence approach towards Fraud, Sexual exploitation, abuse and harrassment. To report violation to any PACE policy. Visit: or Visitfor details about our policies At PACE, we have a culture of zero tolerance to all forms of abuse and mistreatment, including Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying. For violation or percieved violation to this policy. email: PACE promotes an ethical workplace culture and environment and takes a Zero Tolerance approach towards fraud. PACE employees and stakeholders have an obligation to act in a diligent manner to prevent fraud. For any violation or percieved violation to this policy, email:

Hello @Kal_Lam , any update on helping me out on the issue of the disappearance of my project

@jkato_sensas, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

User Name: xxxxxxx
Project Name: GF uganda DM 24-month Round
Server: https://kc.humanitarianresponse.info/

@jkato_sensas, I can see your project in the project dashboard:

Is this the one you are referring to?

No. This is the one i created afterthe first project with the same name had disappeared. That is why this one has only 3 submissions.

The project i need to recover is the one that disappeared. And what us challenging is that when my data collection team uploads finalized forms, the forms are successfully uploaded but i cant see them on the server.

Thanks, please help me,

PACE takes a ZERO torolence approach towards Fraud, Sexual exploitation, abuse and harrassment. To report violation to any PACE policy. Visit: or Visitfor details about our policies At PACE, we have a culture of zero tolerance to all forms of abuse and mistreatment, including Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying. For violation or percieved violation to this policy. email: PACE promotes an ethical workplace culture and environment and takes a Zero Tolerance approach towards fraud. PACE employees and stakeholders have an obligation to act in a diligent manner to prevent fraud. For any violation or percieved violation to this policy, email:

Hola, tengo el mismo problema, necesito descargar la información de un formulario que al buscarlo no lo encuentro y no lo he eliminado, favor ayuda.

Gracias

Hello there, Thanks for the support but kindly note that I only understand English.

Outlook-j4fly1dt.png

@jkato_sensas, @jenifer_villarroel, it seems like you have user accounts in both our public servers (i.e. the Global Server and the EU Server) with the same name. Try checking out by logging into both our public servers.