I created a project and it has disappeared without being deleted. I badly need to recover it

Hello there this goes out to any developers who can support me. I created a project and it has disappeared without being deleted. I badly need to recover it. Please anyone help me as I dont want to lose any project data which has already been uploaded to the server through the account.

Welcome to the community, @jkato_sensas! So you mean you created a project, and then it’s not there in the server? Is this the issue?

Yes sir. The account has several projects and forms. but a few days ago some of the projects and forms disappeared. Some actually had data already uploaded. This is an account I have had for more than 3 years. This is the first time this is happening however.

Please I request for help otherwise I risk losing data that my organisation has invested a lot in.
Thanks,

Yes @Kal_Lam my email address is jkato@pace.org.ug. I’m waiting on you for help please.
Thanks,

@jkato_sensas, could you also let us know if this project you say was shared to you by someone or were you the admin owner of the project? If it was a project shared to you by someone else, and the user unshared it, you might face this.

Dear sir, kindly note that I created the account and all the tools on it and I am the admin of the projects on it and the account. No one else has the login details.
Thanks, hope you finally get to help me recover the project.

PACE takes a ZERO torolence approach towards Fraud, Sexual exploitation, abuse and harrassment. To report violation to any PACE policy. Visit: or Visitfor details about our policies At PACE, we have a culture of zero tolerance to all forms of abuse and mistreatment, including Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying. For violation or percieved violation to this policy. email: PACE promotes an ethical workplace culture and environment and takes a Zero Tolerance approach towards fraud. PACE employees and stakeholders have an obligation to act in a diligent manner to prevent fraud. For any violation or percieved violation to this policy, email:

Hello @Kal_Lam , any update on helping me out on the issue of the disappearance of my project

@jkato_sensas, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

User Name: xxxxxxx
Project Name: GF uganda DM 24-month Round
Server: https://kc.humanitarianresponse.info/

@jkato_sensas, I can see your project in the project dashboard:

Is this the one you are referring to?

No. This is the one i created afterthe first project with the same name had disappeared. That is why this one has only 3 submissions.

The project i need to recover is the one that disappeared. And what us challenging is that when my data collection team uploads finalized forms, the forms are successfully uploaded but i cant see them on the server.

Thanks, please help me,

PACE takes a ZERO torolence approach towards Fraud, Sexual exploitation, abuse and harrassment. To report violation to any PACE policy. Visit: or Visitfor details about our policies At PACE, we have a culture of zero tolerance to all forms of abuse and mistreatment, including Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying. For violation or percieved violation to this policy. email: PACE promotes an ethical workplace culture and environment and takes a Zero Tolerance approach towards fraud. PACE employees and stakeholders have an obligation to act in a diligent manner to prevent fraud. For any violation or percieved violation to this policy, email:

Hola, tengo el mismo problema, necesito descargar la información de un formulario que al buscarlo no lo encuentro y no lo he eliminado, favor ayuda.

Gracias

Hello there, Thanks for the support but kindly note that I only understand English.

Outlook-j4fly1dt.png