I don’t know how to set up for the total % of 3 responses to be 100%

I have the follow up question that my question is a multi response question but only 3 responses need to be answered with usage % and the total % of 3 responses should be 100. I don’t know how to set up for the total % of 3 responses to be 100%. The question is as below -

What were the three main reasons for cash usage?
(proportional piling, total 100%)

1 - Purchase other food | _ _ |%
2 - Purchase blanket | _ _ | %
3 - Pay for education costs | _ _ | %
4 - Purchase clothes | _ _ | %
5 - Purchase medicine or access health services | _ _ |%
7a- Others 1 ……………… | _ _ |%
7b- Others 2…………….……| _ _|%
7c- Others 3 ….…………………| _ _ |%

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @Winky! It seems like you are trying to capture two different question types here. One is the select_multiple question type to capture only three choices (maximum), and the other is an integer question type to capture the percentage.

If this is the case, please be informed that you can only have a select_multiple question type or an integer question type.

This post discussed previously should help you restrict the number of choices for a select_multiple question type:

This post discussed previously should help you restrict the % to 100% for an integer question type:

Hello @Kal_Lam , Thanks for your support. maximum 3 choices is OK now. But still has challenge on % cumulation and restriction 100% of total on responses.