I downloaded the CSV file of my data from kobo tool box and could not find the earlier data I collected about one month apart

Hi, I downloaded the CSV file of my data from kobo tool box and could not find the earlier data I collected about one month apart. What could have happened?

@Nomsy, what was the total number of submissions? And how many appear in your dataset that you download?

Hi,

The total number of submissions was 264 as at 29th of August, 2022 but when I open the forms of the data I collected in thr months of May, I don’t see any information in it aside from the name of the enumerator. And also when I check the map, I don’t see any points on the map.

Simply put, I’ve collected data from three communities and so far I only see data on only one community but the total is a sum of the three communities.

I hope this makes sense.

Best,

Chinomnso C. Onwubiko
PhD Candidate, World Bank Africa Centre of Excellence in Coastal Resilience(ACECoR)
+2347061162130

Hi Kal_Lam,

Hope this mail finds you well.

Please this is a follow-up on my earlier email to know if there is a solution.

Best,
Chinomnso

Hi,

The total number of submissions was 264 as at 29th of August, 2022 but when I open the forms of the data I collected in thr months of May, I don’t see any information in it aside from the name of the enumerator. And also when I check the map, I don’t see any points on the map.

Simply put, I’ve collected data from three communities and so far I only see data on only one community but the total is a sum of the three communities.

I hope this makes sense.

Best,

Chinomnso C. Onwubiko
PhD Candidate, World Bank Africa Centre of Excellence in Coastal Resilience(ACECoR)
+2347061162130

Hello Kal_Lam,

Please, can you see my emails?

Chinomnso

Hi Kal_Lam,

Hope this mail finds you well.

Please this is a follow-up on my earlier email to know if there is a solution.

Best,
Chinomnso

Hi,

I hope this makes sense.

Best,

Chinomnso C. Onwubiko
+2347061162130

Hi,
Please, do you mind responding to my question. Its urgent please,

Best regards,
Chinomnso

Hi @Nomsy,

• Did you make any updates to your form while collecting data?
  • Can you see the data that is missing when you download your data in a different format? (try XLS)
  • Can you see the data that is missing in the DATA > Table view?
  • Which server are you using?
1 Like

Hi hakan_cetinkaya,

1. Yes, I kept updating my questions after each field visit.

2. I downloaded my data in CSV but will try XLS. When I downloaded in CSV, I see a total of all the data I have so far but the only input showing is the most recent data.

3. No, I only see the names of the enumerators who collected the data.

4. I’m not sure I understand what you mean by server.

Hi @Nomsy,

1- Can you check if the “Include data from all versions” under the Advanced options in the DATA > Downloads tab is checked?

2- Let’s see if problem remains in XLS too.

4- There are 2 public servers of KoBo Toolbox at the moment you ca take a look at this article: Which Server Should I Use? — KoboToolbox documentation

The Humanitarian (OCHA) and the non-humanitarian

1 Like

Hi hakan_cetinkaya,

1. Yes, the “include data from all 35 versions” is checked.

2. Yes, the problem remains in XLS too.

3. The Humanitarian (OCHA)

Apologies for the delayed response, @Nomsy. Would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hi @Kal_Lam,

It’s okay.

Will do.

| Kal_Lam Core Team
September 12 |

• | - |

Apologies for the delayed response, @Nomsy. Would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam,

Kindly see the details you requested for below:
xxxxxxx
ASSESSMENT OF FLOOD RISK ALONG THE COAST OF RIVERS STATE, NIGERIA USING QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE METHODS (To assess the perceptions and knowledge of the local communities about the effectiveness of NbS)
Humanitarian

@Nomsy, has this issue still not been resolved?

Hi @Kal_Lam, no it hasn’t.