I have a situation where from a select_multiple responces I have to come out with a responce for the most

@Kal_Lam

Kindly assist, I have a situation where from a select_multiple responces I have to come out with a responce for the most. Example

Select the fruits you love, orange, apple, mango, grapefruit and grapes
Which from your selection is the one you like most?

Welcome back to the community, @bkgwadi! Maybe this is something you have been trying to achieve which has already been discussed previously:

It partially solves my dilemna. What I want is from the many multiple responces available, I am only able to chose the most from what I would have picked. For example, out of this list, orange, apple, mango, grapefruit and grapes, I get to pick the following, apple and grapefruit. The next prompt would be “Out of those you selected, which do you like most?” and my responce would have to be made between apple and grapefruit

Well if this is the case, the following post discussed previously should solve your issue:

Thank you so much @Kal_Lam like thank you bigly!

Got a confusing one again, after a select_multiple row, how can I make the next prompt a requirement if at least one option is selected?

select_multiple fruits Which are the fruits you eat
select_one fruit-likedmost Of those which do you like most

How can I make the last prompt relevant only when fruits is selected and skipped when no response is given?

1 Like

OK, so maybe this workaround discussed previously should solve your issue (to make the ranks dynamically determined by the number of selections that you have made in a select-multiple question previously):

1 Like