I modified my form but by redeploying it I lost all the previously saved data

j’ai modifié mon formulaire mais en le redéployant j’ai perdu toutes les données préalablement sauvegardées. comment restaurer ces données s’il vous plait

Welcome to the community, @fotajuwi! Could you kindly list out the exact steps so that we can try it out on our end to see if it’s a system issue? Please also let us know the sever you are using.

J’ai premièrement créer un formulaire avec lequel j’ai collecté des données puis je les ai sauvegardé. ensuite je me suis rendu compte que qu’il fallait modifier certaines questions de mon formulaire. j’ai donc modifié mon formulaire mais lorsque je l’ai redéployé, les données que j’avais enregistré avec l’ancien formulaire ce sont effacées et j’aimerais les restaurer

je suis sur le serveur kobo toolbox

Could you kindly share with us the login URL so that we are aware on the server you are using? Please also be informed that simply redeploying a form would not clear your submissions. You will only be able to delete your submissions/projects with a confiratino that you get in your UI.

rendements | KoboToolbox

1 Like

je ne sais pas comment identifier sur quel serveur je suis

@itzthaani, I don’t think I would be able to retrieve them. But please, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously: