I need help on how to design the attached questionaire on food consumption score and end of food

Questionaire format.Baseline survey.xlsx (11.8 KB)

Hi @pwrdftanzania,

Welcome to the community! The community would appreciate and support you if you have/had an issue (with KoBoToolbox/form building) rather than support you with the type of file you share. Maybe you could reach out to the community through the job board if you wish someone to pick it up and design a complete form for you.

Else, if you wish to learn and share your knowledge on KoBoToolbox we advise you to at least start building an xlsform and them reach us back while you get stuck with a specific issue. We would always love to help and solve your issue in such cases.

Thank you for your kind understanding!

Have a great day!

Thank you for your nice suggestions. On my self i designed those two questions using “matrix” option but it didnt give me/look like it appear on the questions itself when redeployed in the KoboCollect or when i tried to view it in the KoboToolbox. That is where i stuck.

1 Like

Hi @pwrdftanzania,

Feels good that you have at least drafted your survey form. So could you now let us know how you would like to sum/divide the variables to form a composite index.

Maybe if you explain us clearly we should be able to help you solve your issue.

Have a great day!

1 Like