Import data from a completed questionnaire from another project

Dear friends, I have a case where data was partially entered into a different questionnaire than necessary. Is it possible to import the data from one questionnaire to another to avoid entering it manually?

Hi @kosovcaritas, after reviving the documentation, I didn’t find any Method to allow me to do that. But what I can suggest to you, is you can combine all results under one Excel file and after that, you can try to import. Here is how to import data to Kobo: How to import data to KoboToolBox? - YouTube

1 Like

Hi @kosovcaritas , ı found a solution for your problem. It is possible to merge the data directly in kobo. There is a bulk edit option, i am planing to do a tutorial, if you still need it

1 Like

Hi @kosovcaritas, I completed my tutorial, if you still need. let me know if you need help

1 Like

@osmanburcu, thank you for sharing this wonderful video and enriching our community with KoboToolbox resource materials. It should help many of our KoboToolbox users bulk update their submissions through POSTMAN. Expecting similar videos in the near future. :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi! These are very cool and useful things!

1 Like

Thank you! I will watch and learn.

1 Like

Thank you Kal, I will definitely try to do similar videos :grin:

1 Like

:clap: :heart: :partying_face: