Import submission data to an clone survey

Dear Kal_Lam,

After looking in-depth through the different topics on the Kobo community topics, I couldn’t find my answer.
Here is my situation:
In order to manage the different KOBO accounts of my NGO (of whom I have the login accesses), I would like to centralize the different surveys on a unique account. From what I red, their is no way to give the ownership of a survey, only sharing is possible. I then try to clone the survey but the submissions are not clone along with. Then I checked the different solutions to import the submissions into a clone survey bur except from the methods using python (that I clearly doesn’t master), I could not fin any solution. I find something using the api (How to import data in KoBoToolbox) but I can’t figure it out how to make it work with a kobo.humanitarianresponse.info account.

Please let me know if you have any suggestion,
Thank you in advance,

Best,
Bastien

@meal_team_palma, this feature is still not supported within the KoboToolbox environment. However, you could still transfer the data from one account to the other by following this python code discussed in our previous post:

Hi meal_team_palma,
I think your need corresponds to the following feature-request :

Maybe you could vote for it ?
Kind regards.

1 Like