In integrating a form on my WordPress website

Dear Kobocollect team,

I would like to seek your assistance in integrating a form on my WordPress website. Despite my numerous attempts, I have been unable to achieve success. I would greatly appreciate it if you could show me how to effectively link my form to my WordPress site.

I understand that integrating a form on WordPress can be accomplished using various plugins or solutions, depending on my specific requirements.

I kindly request clear and detailed instructions on the procedure for integrating my form. Additionally, it would be helpful if you could provide specific guidance on utilizing Kobocollect to accomplish this goal.

Thank you in advance for your valuable assistance. Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

Best regards,

Welcome to the community, @Koali! Maybe this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

Certainly! Kobocollect is an open-source mobile data collection tool that allows you to create forms, collect data, and analyze results. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you utilize Kobocollect effectively:

1. Install Kobocollect: Start by installing the Kobocollect app on your mobile device. It is available for both Android and iOS platforms. You can download it from the respective app stores.
  2. Set up your form: To create a form, you’ll need to use an external tool called KoBoToolbox. Visit the KoBoToolbox website (https://www.kobotoolbox.org/) and create an account if you don’t have one already. Once logged in, you can use the web-based form builder to design your form. Specify the questions, response types, and any skip logic or validation rules.
  3. Deploy the form: After designing your form, save it in KoBoToolbox. From there, you can deploy the form by selecting the project and clicking on “Collect Data.” Choose the appropriate settings and deploy it as a web form or use Enketo for online data collection.
  4. Configure Kobocollect: Open the Kobocollect app on your mobile device and tap the three-line menu button to access the options. Select “General Settings” and provide your KoBoToolbox account credentials. This will link Kobocollect with your KoBoToolbox account.
  5. Download the form: Go back to the main screen of Kobocollect and tap on the refresh button. It will fetch the forms available in your KoBoToolbox account. Find your form and download it to your device.
  6. Collect data: With the form downloaded, you are ready to start collecting data. Tap on the form name to open it. Fill in the responses as required and follow any skip patterns or validation rules you’ve set up. You can save drafts and submit the completed forms when you have an internet connection.
  7. Sync and submit data: When you have an internet connection, open Kobocollect and tap the three-line menu button. Select “Send Finalized Form” to sync and submit the collected data to the KoBoToolbox server.
  8. Analyze data: To analyze the data you’ve collected, go back to the KoBoToolbox website. Log in to your account and select the project that contains your form. You can view and analyze the data using the built-in tools, create reports, or export the data for further analysis in external software.

Hint: And, please: