Inactive account

Unable to login to my account. I am having Inactive account as a message.

Please it is urgent a governmental survey is going on!

Thanks

I have the account on the humanitarian server. But i am still unable to log in. Looks like my account has been deactivated.

Welcome to the community, @hitowabi! Please be informed that there are two servers (non-humanitarian server and humanitarian server) for KoboToolbox. If you have an account on one of the servers and try to log in to your account through the link for the other server, you cannot log in. So you’ll need to log in with the right link.

For the non-humanitarian account, try login through this link

For the humanitarian account, try login through this link

If you have password-related issues, feel free to reach us through support@kobotoolbox.org.

Bonsoir @Kal_Lam

J’ai le même souci.
En fait il affiche que mon compte non Humanitaire est inactif. Ce n’est pas un problème de mot de passe, mais il affiche directement que le compte est inactif.
J’ai essayé de contourner en déclarant mot de passe oublié, mais le mail de changement de mot de l’équipe support fait référence à mon second compte non humanitaire.

Pour le moment, j’ai fais un mail à l’équipe support sur le cas dont elle me reviendra. En attendant je parcours ou demande l’assistance du forum pour un accès rapide.

Merci d’avance du support !

@Bakary, if your account is inactive, please reach us through support@kobotoolbox.org. We shall activate your account.

1 Like

Merci @Kal_Lam
Je l’avais fait. Le compte a été réactivé ce matin !

1 Like

@Bakary, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: