Information of an item does not appear when the data is downloaded

Hi @nazaret,

As a testing could you upload a dummy submissions from Enketo and see if you are able to sync the data you claim have been missing from the KoBoToolbox server even though it’s present while filling.

Good morning, I have a problem with the 3ra encuesta project, from which I can’t download all the data even if they are there. Kal has kindly tried to get a solution. What Karl told me is that it will download the Form XLS and create a new project, I did it and work well, downloaded the test survey I uploaded but I need to fix the Bug of the 3ra encuesta… project because there is already data loaded there and also the volunteers that are carried out there and also Please help me we can not lose all those valuable data

it’s okay, I’ll do it

1 Like

it doesn’t work yet, they don’t download all the necessary items :S

You mean, you made a dummy entry and submitted to the server. But when you tried downloading the data the information from the variable is still missing. Did i get it correctly?

yes, that’s what I did in the project Encuesta de la 3ra Distribución UGAV Seguridad alimentaria e higiene personal project

Would you mind if i try and make a dummy entry at my end (FOR TESTING). Will delete it afterwards!

No problem!

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam, could you check that?

Sorry! Will give it a try tomorrow! :innocent:

OMG :scream: jajaj well, I’ll pass here tomorrow! :blush:

1 Like

Tried a dummy entry as _id 131322888. Please delete it when later! I too did not see the information that you claim to be missing when submitting. Further verifications required. Will let you know if i find any.

Hi @Kal_Lam, I hope you are well, what information do you have regarding the project?

Hi @Kal_Lam @stephanealoo, what is the possibility that you can move all the information from that survey to another project? For example, the one you create as a test? Is it possible? The ONG I work for needs it.
I can tell the volunteers to upload all the surveys they have in draft mode and you (if you can) pass everything on to a new project .

1 Like

Hi @nazaret,

Apologies for the delay. At the moment am still trying to solve the riddle.

I know you’re trying to solve it but we need the information contained in the server and the one that is in draft mode waiting to upload :pensive: