Jake from Ripcord Engineering helped me to install Kobotoolbox

Hi All,

I have been struggling for the past couple days trying to install KoboToolBox locally on my EXSi server and could not get it to work. I contacted Jake privately and rendered me an assistance with the install and configuration via team viewer. Jake even went extra mile to configured my DNS and vhost with my hosting company. I have never seen a gentleman with such a cool manner and willing to help provided you’re will learning too.

Jake is a great guy and he works for Ripcord Engineering company. I decided to do this because he deserves to be praised for what he did for me and also helped me to understand the application well. This is my way to tell him thank you VERY MUCH for what he did for me over the weekend.

Thanks,

George

Dear George,

Same comments from my side about Jake. Did you test your solution on server side or locally.

Regards,

Kaleem

···

On Monday, July 24, 2017 at 6:47:08 PM UTC+5, gon...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All,

I have been struggling for the past couple days trying to install KoboToolBox locally on my EXSi server and could not get it to work. I contacted Jake privately and rendered me an assistance with the install and configuration via team viewer. Jake even went extra mile to configured my DNS and vhost with my hosting company. I have never seen a gentleman with such a cool manner and willing to help provided you’re will learning too.

Jake is a great guy and he works for Ripcord Engineering company. I decided to do this because he deserves to be praised for what he did for me and also helped me to understand the application well. This is my way to tell him thank you VERY MUCH for what he did for me over the weekend.

Thanks,

George

We actually did both and it worked pretty well but i am using the server version now.

Thanks,

George

···

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 1:13:27 AM UTC-4, Kaleem Qureshi wrote:

Dear George,

Same comments from my side about Jake. Did you test your solution on server side or locally.

Regards,

Kaleem

On Monday, July 24, 2017 at 6:47:08 PM UTC+5, gon...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks,

George