Join our team as a volunteer reviewer for Turkish translations!

Dear community members,

As many of you know, a devastating earthquake recently struck Türkiye (Turkey) and Syria, leaving thousands of people in need of assistance. In response, we are working to ensure that the KoboToolbox platform is accessible to Turkish-speaking individuals and organizations who are involved in relief efforts and collecting data. Our dedicated volunteers have already completed the full translation and review for Arabic.

To support data collection efforts in Türkiye, we are looking for more volunteers who are fluent in Turkish to help review the translations on the KoboToolbox platform. Thanks to our dedicated volunteers, the platform is 100% translated and 85% reviewed. The review process involves checking the translations for accuracy and providing feedback on any errors or inconsistencies.

The review process is simple and can be done from anywhere with an internet connection. To get involved, all you need to do is sign up on the KoboToolbox Transifex platform and start reviewing translations. You can find more information in this post.

We would like to thank you in advance for your help and support in making the KoboToolbox platform accessible to everyone. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me here through community forum or through the Transifex platform.

Turkish version

Sevgili topluluk üyeleri,

Birçoğunuzun bildiği gibi, yakın zamanda Türkiye ve Suriye’yi vuran yıkıcı bir deprem binlerce insanı yardıma muhtaç hale getirdi. Buna karşılık olarak, KoboToolbox platformunun yardım çalışmalarına katılan ve veri toplayan Türkçe konuşan bireyler ve kuruluşlar tarafından erişilebilir olmasını sağlamaya çalışıyoruz. Kendini işine adamış gönüllülerimiz Arapça için tam çeviriyi ve incelemeyi çoktan tamamladı.

Türkiye’deki veri toplama çalışmalarını desteklemek amacıyla, KoboToolbox platformundaki çevirilerin gözden geçirilmesine yardımcı olacak, iyi derecede Türkçe bilen daha fazla gönüllü arıyoruz. Kendini işine adamış gönüllülerimiz sayesinde platform %100 çevrildi ve %85’i gözden geçirildi. İnceleme süreci, çevirilerin doğruluğunu kontrol etmeyi ve herhangi bir hata veya tutarsızlık hakkında geri bildirim sağlamayı içeriyor.

İnceleme süreci basittir ve internet bağlantısı olan her yerden yapılabilir. Katılmak için tek yapmanız gereken KoboToolbox Transifex platformuna kaydolmak ve çevirileri incelemeye başlamak. Daha fazla bilgiyi bu yazıda bulabilirsiniz.

KoboToolbox platformunu herkes için erişilebilir hale getirme konusundaki yardım ve desteğiniz için şimdiden teşekkür ederiz. Katkılarınız büyük takdir görüyor.

Herhangi bir sorunuz olursa, bana buradan topluluk forumu aracılığıyla veya Transifex platformu üzerinden ulaşmaktan çekinmeyin.

2 Likes

Also you can reach me if you need any help for transifex translation for Turkish. I’ll do my best to review what is left in transifex.

2 Likes

@hakan_cetinkaya, did you sign-up in Transifex as outlined in the above post? Feel free to contact us if you need any help with the sign-up.

Hi @Kal_Lam, I’m one of the coordinators of the Turkish Translation Team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! Feel free to contact us for any other support you need when translating! :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

1 Like