Kindly urgent help required (questions missing from form)

I have designed questionnaire with 103 questions, deployed it, and my team collected data. but when I tried to preview the form through form builder , it did not show my form, just display error on screen. " The survey element named ‘date_ef8td38’ has no label or hint." I shared the screen short.

and when I try to edit the form, it shows me all my questions but all labels are missing. very strange for me. kindly help me. waiting for your kind response.

Welcome to the community, @msarfraz! Has this issue been resolved, or is it still on? Kindly please let us know so that we can investigate it swiftly. Apologies for the delayed response.

1 Like

Dear Kal-Lam, thanks for your reply. Humble request to solve this issue, still it exist. I have collected 251 community responses against this tool. But unable to view my form. Last day my donor was on visit, I was trying to open it but not done. Kindly resolve this issue.

secondly, when I am trying to open it in tables, it is showing each column empty.

Kindly, solve this as early as possible

Dear Kal-Lam, thanks for your reply. Humble request to solve this issue, still it exist. I have collected 251 community responses against this tool. But unable to view my form. Last day my donor was on visit, I was trying to open it but not done. Kindly resolve this issue.

secondly, when I am trying to open it in tables, it is showing each column empty.

not solved yet

Waiting for your swift reply please

@msarfraz, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

1 Like

waiting for your kind solution, Not received any solution

kindly reply me, I have shared my user id , password and project name …which pre kap survey final version

Thank you @msarfraz! Received the details through a private message. I will get back to you shortly.

@msarfraz, I fixed your issue by cloning the latest version of your project (V12) and then uploading and deploying the same to your existing project. It should now work.

FYR: