I am facing a weird issue with a survey I am building. I have a total of 5 languages used through XLS and I have audio files one three languages only where the audio file differs by language selected.
Upon deploying the project, the languages with no audio files are open on kobocollect with no issues but once I select any of the languages with the audio files it crashes immediately.
For the audio files I used .wav files and inserted the file name under media::audio::Hindi (Hi) for example. The survey works as intended on the web page with the preview but not on kobocollect.
Thank you much dear sir, it worked when I removed the two languages without media, I was under the impression that we can be selective about media files such as showing them in some languages and discarding them in the rest