KoBoCat - I need help to get started with KoBoCat or migrate from legacy interface

I need help!!! I have been using kobotoolbox, and don’t understand " The legacy interface will soon disappear".

WHAT SHOULD I DO

I have been using Kobotoolbox. Please what is this “The legacy interface will soon disappear”

WHAT IS THE NEW INTERFACE AND WHAT SHOULD I DO TO USE THE NEW INTERFACE

Please I NEED HELP

Welcome to the community, @seth! As of now, you could still use the legacy without any issue. KoBoToolbox will, however, shortly remove some of the features from the legacy UI but at the same time will also inform all of its users through various channels.

The dashboard and the place where you build your form is the new interface. You could always start using the new interface, which should have many more features than that is present in the legacy UI.

Kal, thanks for the quick response. This is very encouraging. Would be grateful if you could just paste the new interface for me to see or have an idea. Many thanks, and grateful

The screen that you see when login to your user account is the form builder UI which you call it the new interface.

It should look something like this: