KoboCollect crash problem

Please help to solve this type of problem,

@kobotoolboxbd, could you kindly let us know your device name, its OS version, and also the KoboCollect version you are using? These details should be able to troubleshoot and help you out.

Deal Kal_Lam,

Thank you very much for your quick response, both apps are showing the same problem.
I am using the app version like below:

KoboCollect version is : v2023.2.4
ODK Collect version is : v2023.3.1
Device Name: Oppo Reno 6, (details are in the attachment)

@kobotoolboxbd, I’m not sure, but it could be your device issue as both the apps, i.e., the KoboCollect Android App as well as the ODK Collect Android App are not working for you. BTW, do you get this error message as soon as you try opening your app or when trying to do something in it?

Thanks Kal_Lam for your query,

We have 17 to 23 devices in our field level for data collection from different regions, only a few mobile or tablets are ok, but the maximum devices are not working for the reason above, so the entire fieldwork is now stopped, and this month is our last month of the 1st year of the project, still we have 600 data remain to collect. here I can share my .xlsx files for your
Assessment_and_Followup_Form.xlsx (61.8 KB)
convenience, I request you to look at this to see if any logical or other issues might be the reason for that error.

@kobotoolboxbd, as a quick check, I would advise you to validate your XLSForm through this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues.