KoboCollect crashing

Hello,

I am in the field in the middle of a survey which has been going great, we have collected over 150 forms. I just revised the survey format (using the Kobo form creator). At first the form saved no problem and uploaded as a new project. But now when I try to “get new blank form” on our tablets Kobo crashes saying “Unfortunately, KoboCollect has stopped”. When i went back online to check the form and look for any errors now everything appears to be crashing. When I try to preview the form it says “error launching preview”, when I try to enter data via browser I get an error saying “premature end of data in tag html line 2”.

But also, now when I try to get load forms that previously were working they are coming up with multiple errors.

Can anyone help?

The problem seems to have resolved… not sure why, I did re-create the entire form, and still had problems, but after leaving it a few hours and coming back it now seems to be uploading to all tablets.

However - I now seem to be having a problem downloading my results in xls format. I downloaded results a few days ago with no problems, today after clicking refresh it seems to continue pending and refreshing for a long time before giving an error message.

Is there any chance I have too many projects on kobo or that it is overloaded?

thanks!

Meabh

···

On Monday, 9 May 2016 09:29:41 UTC+9, maeve wrote:

Hello,

I am in the field in the middle of a survey which has been going great, we have collected over 150 forms. I just revised the survey format (using the Kobo form creator). At first the form saved no problem and uploaded as a new project. But now when I try to “get new blank form” on our tablets Kobo crashes saying “Unfortunately, KoboCollect has stopped”. When i went back online to check the form and look for any errors now everything appears to be crashing. When I try to preview the form it says “error launching preview”, when I try to enter data via browser I get an error saying “premature end of data in tag html line 2”.

But also, now when I try to get load forms that previously were working they are coming up with multiple errors.

Can anyone help?