before two days I finally managed to implement the connections with PowerBI … with an anonymous authentication direct access to data…Then I saw the data in Power Bi and i was able to work with them.
But after a little hour of working i get an POWER BI error "Web contents failed to get contents from the url - (500) Internal Error"
When i tried the same in the browser … enter the url http://kc.dock.xxx:8585/api/v1/data/9 … i get a
### 500 Error
If this is a significant error that needs to be fixed, please send a support request to email@example.com with information about what triggered this error.
Everything else works fine…
And when i made a restart works fine again for a few hours of working… It’s not depends on the time but it depends on the work i’m trying to do.