Kobotoolbox can be used for data visualization and analytics?

Hello community, do I understand correctly that this product can be used for data visualization and analytics?

Hi @rezident,

Yes, you got that correct. KoBoToolbox can be used for data collection, data management, data visualization and data analysis. You could find more details on our web page here. Similarly, you could also find our list of support articles here if you wish to learn more on KoBoToolbox.

Have a great day!

Thank you, then I have an additional question.
We are developing a system for automatic analytics of sports events, it will use AI to analyze the broadcast by recognizing red cards and other events in the match. After the event itself is identified, it is published on our website, but we would like to be able to visualize, structure and additionally process information, do you have examples of such an implementation or tell me where you can see it.
Thank.

Hi @rezident,

You should be able to learn more about data visualization through our support article Viewing and Creating Custom Reports.

Have a great day!

Hello,
Side-note: Take attention, please, that’s an application not to put on OCHA humanitrarian server.

1 Like

Thank you all for your participation and the information provided, if I have any more questions, I will write here.

1 Like