KoBoToolbox Support Team and Community, I accidentally deleted an active research project from my KoBoToolbox dashboard earlier today. This project is the primary data collection tool for my project group members. I have already sent a formal reques

Dear KoBoToolbox Support Team and Community,

I accidentally deleted an active research project from my KoBoToolbox dashboard earlier today. This project is the primary data collection tool for my project group members.

I have already sent a formal request to support [@] kobotoolbox [dot] org, but I am posting here in hopes of reaching the team to process this restore request when possible.

Here are the details of the deleted project:

Could an admin please kindly assist in restoring this project and its associated data submissions from system backups?

Thank you very much for your time and support!

Hi @kasenegala991 welcome to the forum, your data has now been restored. Please make sure to manage your projects carefully, as this operations cannot always be undone.

Thanks for the concern team, appreciating it