Link Missing Error - multi-country survey

Hello. I created a test survey that we will implement in multiple countries. I shared the permissions with my colleagues in the field, and they have full access to add/edit/manage form, etc. We are all using the global server.

When I log in to Kobo, I am able to open the form and collect responses. However, my colleague in the field gets a Link Missing error message.

Why is the link missing for some user accounts but not others? Thank you.

Welcome to the community, @adicrocegfi! If you are on a self-hosted server, then, maybe this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

Hello, thank you for replying. I am not using a self-hosted server. We are using the Global KoboToolbox server. Do you have any other advice? Thank you.

@adicrocegfi, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@adicrocegfi, I have no issues viewing it (from your account). FYR …

Maybe you will need to change your browser to a modern and updated one to see how it behaves. Try using Chrome, Firefox, Edge, for better performance. I tried this out on Chrome.