Loading Error MISCONF Redis

Hi there,

Any advice with the below error message?

• MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled. Please check Redis logs for details about the error.

Thank you in advance!
V.

the same here - iā€™m having the same issue - i think kobo is down

@Vladimir, @marwaabuqrian are you both having this issue in the OCHA server (humanitarian server)? If yes, please be informed that we will get back to you when we resolve the issue.

yes OCHA server.

and i get the message when using the other server
: Error occured during the loading of this form. It is recommended not to use this form for data entry until this is resolved.

Please contact support@kobotoolbox.org with the link to this page and the error message below:

• Extra content at the end of the document

Yes @Kal_Lam , OCHA server.
Thanks,
V.

@marwaabuqrian, @Vladimir we will update you once we fix the issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

@Vladimir, @marwaabuqrian please be informed that the server is back again! Apologies for the inconvenience caused!

Well noted, all seems fine now.
Thanks a lot!
V.

1 Like

Hi!

I am having th same problem with a form:

• MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled. Please check Redis logs for details about the error.

I am using OCHA server. Thanks a lot for your support

Welcome to the community, @palarcon! Are you still having the issue?

Hi Kal, no I am not, it was fixed. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Thank you for confirming, @palarcon!

1 Like