Loading error no message

I require your collaboration since we are currently working with kobo and recently it threw us a loading error without an associated message, we have tried the latest versions of edge, chome and firefox but the error persists and does not allow to enter the form, I appreciate your help to be able to continue uploading our data.

Hi @drake8410,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind testing your xlsform here to see if there is any syntax errors in the same. Besides, do you see any error message while loading the survey project through the KoBoCollect android app?

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hello and thanks for answering, when reviewing the xls file it does not generate problems, however, I have the doubt that last week I left a draft form and there was a power outage and after this it did not reload correctly

Hi @drake8410,

Would you mind redeploying your survey project and see if it solves the problem. Kindly please reach us back if it does not.

Have a great day!

I appreciate your response, we are going to implement the survey again, however, I would like to ask about the records that have already been filled out, is it possible to recover the saved data?

Hi @drake8410,

Are they stored in the browser or in your KoBoToolbox server?

Have a great day!