Loading Error (this.$fakeDateI.datepicker is not a function)

I get the “this.$fakeDateI.datepicker is not a function” loading error when testing my xls form using the xls form online. Kindly support

Hi @Lameck and welcome to the community!

Can you validate your form in here to see any syntax issues clearly: ODK - XLSForm Online v2.x

I have done so, the form has no issues. The error message comes when I preview my form in a browser.

@Lameck, do you have any date type questions in your form?

@hakan_cetinkaya I do

@Lameck, Can you share the screenshot of the date questions, preferably with their validation and constraint options if they have any.

@Lameck,

• Are there any calculations based on this date question?
  • Which browser are you using?

@hakan_cetinkaya No calculation. I am using Microsoft Edge

@Lameck, do you have any GPS questions?

I also get this error in ODK - XLSForm Online v2.x! To date, I did not receive this error before, while I work longer to improve this form and did not alter the date type question since the beginning…

I have date type questions in my form. In the ‘appearance’ column I have filled in year:

with no calculation and no GPS questions. Even after removing ‘year’ in the ‘appearance’ column the problem persists.

I have tried in both Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

I hope someone can assist me to solve this problem.
Many thanks!

An update: I just have deployed my current form with the date type question in Kobo and there Enketo is functioning properly without a hitch. That is why I think the problem lies somewhere in ODK - XLSForm Online v2.x in transforming my form into an ODK form.

Thanks for the feedback @Webex, let me try to deploy and run the form using enketo. I hope the issue with ODK - XLSForm Online v2.x will be rectified soon @stephanealoo @Kal_Lam