Loading error when editing the Enketo form

Hi All,

May I seek your suggestion or advice how to address the loading error when editing the Enketo Form which is already submitted a couple of months ago.

Please see the below screenshot. Any suggestion or advice would be highly appreciated.

Welcome back to the community, @hanlinaung! Are you trying to edit the submission from the browser or are you trying to edit the same from a draft?

Hi @Kal_Lam , thank you. I am trying to edit the submission from the browser.

OK, could you provide the exact steps so that I could follow you and try to visualize the pitfall.

Hi @Kal_Lam , thank you so much for getting back to me. Apologies for my very delay reply. The exact steps what I did were;

Open the project which have 20 submissions submitted in 2020. Then, go to the DATA tab and find the specific submission which I wanted to edit the data and info. Then, press the edit button of its. Then, it appears the Loading Error after waiting loading time for some time. Hope you could follow me.

@hanlinaung, could you share with us the following through a private message:

• username
  • project name
  • server

@hanlinaung, I tried editing your submissions from the DATA>Table and I had not issues. FYI,

Please be informed that I tried this with Chrome. Maybe you will need to try this on a different browser other than what you are currently trying. Also please try to use an updated modern browser (like, Chrome, Firefox, Edge etc.).

Many thanks indeed. I will try.

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like