Loading error when filtering data from DATA>Table

Dear @Kal_Lam thank you for your help and support. The data table vıew now opens, but the same problem persists when I search (Filter) on the columns. I mean filter option is not workşng we could only see entered data.

@anilgnydn, could you provide me the following through a private message so that we could have a closer look at it:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

@anilgnydn, could you also provide the column name that you tried to filter so that I could have a closer look at my end?

Retid of the participant I; mean first column

1 Like

@anilgnydn, I just made a check and I did not face the issue you are seeing?

I could filter without seeing the error message?

Yes I can also filter now but I hope it is a permanent solution. Many thanks.

@anilgnydn, the screen you show above is when there is an excessive load to the server.

1 Like

Hello @Kal_Lam same thing as before, when i’m searching in data table view in some of our projects, sometimes it works , sometimes stops and sometimes freeze at loading and then give error without a code for the error, I wait for it 1-2 minutes then it gave error. What is your suggestion do you have a chance to check it

@anilgnydn, please be informed that it’s basically due to the server load. The system should be able to optimize it automatically.

I understand, but this problem is almost always present in our project with a large number of submissions in other projects there is no problem. Is there any way to fix this?

What is the average submission for a day and what is the total number of variables (questions) for this project?

Average submisson is les than 200 in a day and this project only has 5 questions

Does it have any images or any other media types in it?

No there is no images or any kind of media types on it. It has only simple free text questions.

1 Like

OK, could you wait till tomorrow to see if the system should be able to automatically optimize and solve your issue?

1 Like

Yes sure I’ll inform you tomorrow. Many thanks.

1 Like

Hello dear @Kal_Lam I would like to inform you that everything is working properly today. Thanks for you interest and help.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming @anilgnydn!

1 Like