Loading Error when previewing form

i recently added a matrix question and since then when i try to preview the form it gives me this error Error occured during the loading of this form. We do not recommend you use this form for data entry until this is resolved.

Please contact support@kobotoolbox.org with the link to this page and the error message below:

Error trying to parse XML model. Invalid XML: <_1_1_Name/> <_1_2_Gender/> <_1_3_Age/> <_1_4_Nationality/> <_1_5_Stakeholder_type/> <_1_5_1_Other_Please_specify/> <_1_6_Role_Position/> <_1_7_Location/> <_1_8_Sector/> <_1_8_1_If_other_sector_please_specify/> <_1_9_How_many_years_at_your_organisation/> <_2_1_Are_you_a_trader/> <_2_2_Do_you_trade_with_other_a/> <_2_3_What_best_desc_er_African_countries/> <_2_4_Which_countri_tly_do_business_with/> <_2_5_How_familiar_a_bes_your_familiarity/> <_2_6_On_a_similar_scale_how_f/> <_3_1_Let_s_discu_ar_Let_s_start_with> <_3_1_Let_s_discu_ar_Let_s_start_with/> <3_2_Now_I_d_lik_Very_High_Impact> <3_2_Now_I_d_lik_Very_High_Impact/> <_3_3_How_do_thes_h_barrier_one_by_one> <_3_3_How_do_thes_h_barrier_one_by_one/> <_3_4_Next_let_s_me_scale_from_1_to_5> <_3_4_Next_let_s_me_scale_from_1_to_5/> <_3_5_And_how_ab_cussed_Starting_with> <_3_5_And_how_ab_cussed_Starting_with/> <_3_6_Please_identify_other_sig/> <_3_6_1_Other_barrier_please_specify/> <3_7_Now_I_woul_s_Extremely_Aware> <3_7_Now_I_woul_s_Extremely_Aware/> <_3_8_Next_I_d_l_e_are_the_components> <_3_8_Next_I_d_l_e_are_the_components/> <_3_9_We_ll_now_e_ve_Let_s_start_with> <_3_9_We_ll_now_e_ve_Let_s_start_with/> <3_10_We_are_now_Very_High_Impact> <3_10_We_are_now_Very_High_Impact/> <_3_11_What_challenges_do_you_t/> <_3_11_1_Other_challenges_please_specify/> <_3_12_We_are_now_Here_are_the_impacts> <_3_12_We_are_now_Here_are_the_impacts/> <_3_13_We_are_now_group_s_involvement> <_3_13_We_are_now_group_s_involvement/> <_4_1_How_can_non_tariff_barrier/> <_4_1_1_Other_please_specify/> <_4_2_What_practical_and_eviden/> <_4_2_1_Other_please_specify/> <_4_3_What_are_the_practical_e/> <_4_3_1_Other_please_specify/>

i recently added a matrix type question and since then im getting this error Error occured during the loading of this form. We do not recommend you use this form for data entry until this is resolved.

Please contact support@kobotoolbox.org with the link to this page and the error message below:

Error trying to parse XML model. Invalid XML: <_1_1_Name/> <_1_2_Gender/> <_1_3_Age/> <_1_4_Nationality/> <_1_5_Stakeholder_type/> <_1_5_1_Other_Please_specify/> <_1_6_Role_Position/> <_1_7_Location/> <_1_8_Sector/> <_1_8_1_If_other_sector_please_specify/> <_1_9_How_many_years_at_your_organisation/> <_2_1_Are_you_a_trader/> <_2_2_Do_you_trade_with_other_a/> <_2_3_What_best_desc_er_African_countries/> <_2_4_Which_countri_tly_do_business_with/> <_2_5_How_familiar_a_bes_your_familiarity/> <_2_6_On_a_similar_scale_how_f/> <_3_1_Let_s_discu_ar_Let_s_start_with> <_3_1_Let_s_discu_ar_Let_s_start_with/> <3_2_Now_I_d_lik_Very_High_Impact> <3_2_Now_I_d_lik_Very_High_Impact/> <_3_3_How_do_thes_h_barrier_one_by_one> <_3_3_How_do_thes_h_barrier_one_by_one/> <_3_4_Next_let_s_me_scale_from_1_to_5> <_3_4_Next_let_s_me_scale_from_1_to_5/> <_3_5_And_how_ab_cussed_Starting_with> <_3_5_And_how_ab_cussed_Starting_with/> <_3_6_Please_identify_other_sig/> <_3_6_1_Other_barrier_please_specify/> <3_7_Now_I_woul_s_Extremely_Aware> <3_7_Now_I_woul_s_Extremely_Aware/> <_3_8_Next_I_d_l_e_are_the_components> <_3_8_Next_I_d_l_e_are_the_components/> <_3_9_We_ll_now_e_ve_Let_s_start_with> <_3_9_We_ll_now_e_ve_Let_s_start_with/> <3_10_We_are_now_Very_High_Impact> <3_10_We_are_now_Very_High_Impact/> <_3_11_What_challenges_do_you_t/> <_3_11_1_Other_challenges_please_specify/> <_3_12_We_are_now_Here_are_the_impacts> <_3_12_We_are_now_Here_are_the_impacts/> <_3_13_We_are_now_group_s_involvement> <_3_13_We_are_now_group_s_involvement/> <_4_1_How_can_non_tariff_barrier/> <_4_1_1_Other_please_specify/> <_4_2_What_practical_and_eviden/> <_4_2_1_Other_please_specify/> <_4_3_What_are_the_practical_e/> <_4_3_1_Other_please_specify/>

@tsharonne, could you let us know the server you are using? How did you build your matrix question? Did you use the formbuilder or did you use the XLSForm for it?