Login Issue

Hello,

I have been trying to log in with my correct credentials but it is showing some error.

It would be a great help if you could look into the matter or guide me through it as all my questionnaires were almost final and are in that respective ID.

Thank you!

Welcome to the community, @onionstorage! Did you mean you are unable to log in to your account, or you are unable to submit your data to the server? In either case, could you share with us a screenshot of the issue so that we should also be able to understand your issue pictorially?

Thank you! @Kal_Lam I have been using kobotoolbox for a year now and I just love its features and how I get the data so clean so this is the first time I have been facing such an issue in Kobotoolbox. I am not being able to login into my account with the correct credentials and I am attaching what it is appearing

Hi @onionstorage, kindly note that there are two servers (HHI, also known as the non-humanitarian server, and the OCHA, also known as the humanitarian server) for KoboToolbox. If you have an account on one of the servers and try to open your account through the link for the other server, you cannot log in. Thus you must log in with the correct link.

For the non-humanitarian account, try login through this link

For the humanitarian account, try login through this link

If you still have login issues with the above link, feel free to reach us at support@kobotoolbox.org. We shall reset your login password. But for this, please reach us back with the following information (from the email that you registered your KoboToolbox user account):

• KoboToolbox username
  • Email ID registered with the username
  • The server you are using (OCHA or HHI)

Hi, @Kal_Lam I am logging into the same server in which I have an account but still, the error is constant. It would be a great help if the issue is highlighted as I need to roll out my questionnaire ASAP.

@onionstorage, for account-related issues, please reach out to support@kobotoolbox.org.