Master XLSForm

Hi @Kal_Lam
I want to thank you and all your team for the valuable help I benefit in this group. How could I mastering XLSForm using. What advice or helpfull orientation could you give me. This will make easier the collecting of data to my health program.
I would like to know also if I can open humanitarian user account, month ago I’ve try to open it but unsuccessfully.

Best regard

Marcel Alaglo

@mtn2020_2030, you could go through these documents to master the xlsform:

Maybe following the community discussion and also participating to provide solutions to the community query should widen your knowledge and use.

If you are a humanitarian worker, you should be able to create an account on the humanitarian server. If not you could still use the non-humanitarian server. Technically speaking there is no difference between the two apart from the following that is mentioned in the support article Which Server Should I Use.

1 Like

Many thank @Kal_Lam

I will spend time to read these link and activly participate community discussion
:+1:

2 Likes

That would be wonderful @mtn2020_2030! :clap: This forum is a learning and sharing platform! So the more you engage the more you learn. :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @mtn2020_2030, in addition to the documentation and the helpful examples there, you can create some forms in the KoBo form-builder, download them as XLS and see how it turns out :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes