Matrix questions jumbled

Hi,
I am afraid the order of questions gets rearranged in Question Matrix every time I saved a form. This is strange, as I have noticed this for the first time this past fortnight. See the form I was designing today with the same issue:

Please, kindly advise on actions to correct this. Thank you

Hi @clementigben,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind sharing with us the xlsform and the link of the survey form that you have deployed that has the matrix question that is jumbled up. We would like to see it at our end.

Have a great day!

I used the KoBo form builder. See the link to the survey form:
https://ee.kobotoolbox.org/x/GzMF20TL

Hi @clementigben,

Would you mind doing the following to see if it works if the data collection for the project has not formally started:

• Redeploy and see if it gets fixed.
  • If it does not get fixed, try deploying as another project and see if it gets fixed.
  • If it still does not get fixed please feel free to share with the community your xlsform so that we could have a look at what’s affecting your display with the matrix question.

Have a great day!

I did not use an xlsform. I used the KoBo form builder, except there is a way to retrieve an xlsform from the survey form I have designed, I will be glad if shown how to do that.

I will try redeploying or redeploying as another project, hopefully it get fixed.
Thank you.

Hi @clementigben,

Would you mind having a look at the post discussed previously. It should help you download your xlsform:

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks @Kal_Lam
See the xlsform https://drive.google.com/file/d/10yeAd8ZsDc89sBe0Nda-luSA_uo3nXml/view?usp=sharing

Hi @clementigben,

Could you kindly share the xlsform with the entire community through the forum. You should be able to share them now.

Have a great day!

Still says:

Hi @clementigben
Can you refresh your browser then try uploading once again.

Regards,
Stephane

Thanks @stephanealoo
See the xlsform:

aav68PPkb2RNuXpRWFik8n.xlsx (24.6 KB)

Hi @clementigben,

Kindly please be informed that you are seeing the questions being jumbled up in the matrix question as the questions in your xlsforms are jumbled up too. FYI:

Ordering of matrix question from your xlsform:

Kindly please be informed that i have re-ordered them as follows:

Doing so you will be able to see the matrix question being smoothly numbered:

Reference xlsform:
aav68PPkb2RNuXpRWFik8n_edited.xlsx (34.5 KB)

Have a great day!

1 Like

@Kal_Lam thanks a great deal, I appreciate your support.
@stephanealoo thanks too

2 Likes