Migrating form with data from legacy to regular interface

Hi

I have been trying to sync my Forms+Data from legacy to regular interface by clicking sync…but not so successfully with many forms remaining “unsynced”.
Kindly help out… with your private e-mail address so that I can share user name/server/pwd etc. for your further assistance

Kind regards
Davies
+++

Hi @Davies, welcome to the community! Thank you for reporting this — can you please send me a private message with your username and server (Kobo/OCHA) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Davies, you shold be able to send a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

BTW, @Davies could you also let us know how your project was still stuck in the legacy UI? Was it a project that was created way back before KoboToolbox launched the project dashboard where you are able to handle your project through the KPI?

@Davies, here is a fix for this issue that will be included in the next release. If you send me your details I can still run the sync from the server in the meantime :+1:

1 Like

Dear Josh,

My details are as follows:
User name: xxxxxxx
URL: https://kc.kobotoolbox.org

Hi,

Thanks for fast response. It was created in 2020

Hi,

It was created in 2020.

Davies
+++

Hi @Davies, I have attempted to sync your forms. Can you please confirm that all your forms are now present in the regular interface :slightly_smiling_face:

Dear Josh,

Many thanks for this; Im seeing the Forms being reflected in the regular interface but some do not have submissions which are in the legacy interface
For example

KIERP Farmer Registration Form

KIERP Farmer Registration form: In Legacy it has 1440 submissions while in regular interface it has 0 submissions… the Form does not open also in legacy.

Kind regards
Davies
+++

Dear Josh,

No worries all forms have been synched

Kind regards
Davies
+++

1 Like

@Davies, as a reference please also be informed that syncing should also take some time.

Hi @Davies, can you clarify if there’s still an issue with the forms of if everything is now as expected?

1 Like