MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk

Hello all,

Another odd one from me. I’ve been validating my form using ODK - XLSForm Online and everything works fine. However, when deploy with kobo, I encounter the following error message when attempting to access the survey.

KOBO MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled. Please check Redis logs for details about the error

Does anybody know what’s up?
Many thanks,

Hi I’m having the same issue here

Hi @sjed1, @Daltonharvey we are investigating the issue now. Hopefully the service will be back up shortly :+1:

1 Like

We are experimenting the same problem while having on going data collection in the field. Please anyone from Kobo can help with this?
Will that affect data collected?

Hi @maxddg, @sjed1, @Daltonharvey please note that the service has been restored.

2 Likes

Hi @Josh Thanks for the quick response

Dalton

Hi @Josh ,

I’m having this issue now as well when trying to preview all of my forms.

Blockquote

Error occured during the loading of this form. It is recommended not to use this form for data entry until this is resolved.

Please contact support@kobotoolbox.org with the link to this page and the error message below:

• MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled. Please check Redis logs for details about the error.

Blockquote

Hi @matthewschojan, thank you for letting us know. Please try again now :+1:

1 Like

Same here, started just after I could log back after Server 500 error.

@RKSadmin, the issue has been resolved!

Hi,
I am facing this issue when trying to view any of my created forms.

I am currently facing the same challenge, Anyone to assist, Please

@Kal_Lam,

Hi,
I am currently experiencing the same issue. and when deploying the new version of the form, the update does not gets published.

Thank you in advance

Welcome to the community, @naman_peepul! We will get back to you when we resolve this issue cc: @mokech, @danishjownaqibullah.

Hello, same issue here. Would it be great if you could notify once the issue is solve. Thanks!

Welcome back to the community, @GVitale! We will get back to you once we resolve this issue.

Hi,
I am currently experiencing the same issue. and when deploying the new version of the form, the update does not gets published.

@naman_peepul, @mokech, @danishjownaqibullah, @GVitale, @khaledtouqan please be informed that the server is back again! Apologies for the inconvenience caused!