Multiple line question made from another text answer

Hi there!
I am trying to understand if it is possible to add a question that the one who answers can list down their answers. For example, I wanna learn what kind of data an organization collects. Is it possible that the organization representative to list down their data so that in following question when asked about details (like collection method, publication preferances, etc.) their answers to the first question will be automitically filled? I try to create something as follows:

1. Please list down your data.
    a) AA (one who answers will write it)
    b) BB (one who answers will write it)
    c) CC (one who answers will write it)
  2. What kind of data collection methods you use? Please chose the method and which data is collected by using it.
    a.2) Organizational records
    a) AA (answer from q1, when a.2 selected)
    b) BB (answer from q1, when a.2 selected)
    c) CC (answer from q1, when a.2 selected)
    b.2) Surveys
    a) AA (answer from q1, when b.2 selected)
    b) BB (answer from q1, when b.2 selected)
    c) CC (answer from q1, when b.2 selected)

I would much appreciate any help. Thank you in advance!

Welcome to the community, @gzmfidan! You could do this as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Thank you so much, it worked!

1 Like

Hi once again,

Can I edit this as select multiple from repeats? It worked as select one but I want to turn it into multiple selection. I tried the similar format by changing select one lines into select multiple but it did not work. It allows me to upload without any erros bu for some reason I can not preview the project. Is there another way I can do this?