My account is showing inactive

I wanted to bring to your attention that my username is currently showing as inactive. I am unable to access my account, and I would greatly appreciate it if someone could assist me in resolving this issue. I have been a loyal user for quite some time and rely on this account for various purposes. Your prompt attention to this matter would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi @rtanamu and welcome to the community!

There are 2 public servers of KoboToolbox at this moment. Can you make sure you are trying to login in the correct server? You can see both servers in here:

1 Like

@rtanamu, or feel free to reach us through support@kobotoolbox.org for activation related issues. We could activate your account there.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Yes, I have sent them an email. let’s see if that can solve the issue.

1 Like

I have used the kobohumanitarinresponse.info site, I think which changed to eu. kobotoolbox now.
I am unsure if that is why I am facing this problem.

@rtanamu, that should not be the problem.

@Kal_Lam My account is still showing In active! I am worried about the data I have collected from the Field! Can you please see why my account is still showing in active? I have sent an email to support@kobotoolbox.org, still no luck!

@rtanamu, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Dear Kalyan,

Thank you so much for your help. I have manged to log in to my account.

Thank you.

Best,

Rusaiyat

1 Like