My data doesn't reflect in the table

Hello dear community I hope you can help me.

When I try to visualize my data in kobo it appears like I don’t have anything, The only way I can review the data is by downloading it to excel. I know that the data is complete when looking at it in excel but I cannot do anything in kobo. (This includes the edition tool of the submitted data)

Do you know what’s happening? and how to fix it?

Welcome to the community, @Daniela_og! Would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@Daniela_og, I assume it’s how you designed your survey form. I can see that the main form is empty in the downloads, too, while the repeat group has data in it:

Main form:

Repeat form:

You seem to have multiple redeployments (62 when I last checked) to your survey form. You could get these missing cells if you added a question lately to the survey project and redeployed the project. Maybe you will need to recall if you did the same.

I just read that “Editing questions within repeating groups is not currently supported” on Kobo. My survey is designed with repeating groups I think that’s why I can not see the data in the edition mode.