Non-Humanitarian Server Storage Expansion Request

Good afternoon.

My name is Juan Manuel Hincapié, I am the MEL of the Corporación Mundial de la Mujer Medellin. We are a non-governmental organization dedicated to business strengthening for micro-entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs in Colombia.

We are currently executing an international cooperation project called EMPROPAZ: “Productive Entrepreneurship for Peace”. This project is developed in alliance with USAID, the Fundación BBVA Microfinanzas, Bancamía and the Corporación Mundial de la Mujer Colombia.

We use the Kobo Toolbox to collect the data during the execution of the project and we do it through the non-humanitarian server which allows us to store up to 5 GB of data.

At the moment the project is reaching that maximum storage limit and we need to expand the capacity to continue storing the data in the same account.

I thank you for informing me that it is required to be able to access the expansion of storage capacity.

Cordially;

Juan Manuel Hincapié Rincon
Professional Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning MEL
Corporación Mundial de la Mujer Medellín.
monitoreo.empropaz@cmmmedellin.org

Hi @braulioangulo,

Welcome to the community! Could you kindly reach us through info@kobotoolbox.org for server storage expansion requests. Our colleagues should help you out with the same.

Have a great day!

1 Like