Not able to Access my form

Access denied

Either you don’t have access to this page or this page simply doesn’t exist.

Please try logging in using the header button or contact the support team if you think it’s an error.

Additional details:429: error

Other forms are working fine.

@Kal_Lam Please help

Welcome to the community, @hooghly! Could you also let us know your total submissions to this project so far?

It was showing 1074 submissions. I can see the number of submissions.

@hooghly, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Can you resend [image 3] as suggested.

@hooghly, yes that would be helpful. Please also send me the details through a private message as requested above.

Couldn’t find the reply private option!

@hooghly, I have started a private message for you. You could share with me the details there.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

@hooghly, I see that it’s the same project shared by @healthsectionhooghly. Hence am sharing the same response provided before:

Yes. I am the team lead. However, we deleted one of the projects. Refreshed. Again logged in. But no changes.

@hooghly, it must be done in the admin account, not the enumerator’s account.

1 Like

Yes, we were doing from admin account. Had to delete few more. Thanks. It has been solved.

1 Like

@hooghly, :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

Sorry to again bother. But that form is still not accessible.

Deleted almost half of the projects!

@hooghly, did you check out the total number of submissions received for that account?

We checked. This is the present status. We have deleted the number of submissions and also projects. We cleared the cache. Logged in again. Waited for one day for server update (if any).

Please help.

Hello, error 429 means that we specifically had to block your account or project to resolve an outage affecting all users of KoboToolbox. The problem should not be related to the number of submissions, which in your case is fairly low, but rather the quantity of requests to our servers. Are you running some kind of automated task to download the data or otherwise interact with the API?

The block has been lifted but will be added again if needed to prevent the servers from being overwhelmed.

2 Likes