Not able to download data in ALL VERSIONS of my form

Dear all,

I can’t download data in ALL VERSIONS of my form. But, it is possible in LATEST VERSION.
Please, I need your help because I loose a lot of information if choose to work only with the last version of the questionnaire.
I underline that I have modified the form for 20 times but the 20th is not deployed.

Thank you.

@soumsa, have you tried downloading data in XLS (Legacy) format?

Yes. But, data always appear in LATEST version.

OK, so what would you like to have the downloaded data in?

I would like to have data in the two versions : Latest and All versions.

OK, could you show me what is not working with the current download? Maybe a screenshot would be able to help us better understand your issue.

Ok, thank you.
I don’t know exactly why it doesn’t work.
I only notice after downloading the file that the desired data does not come and worse the questions in groups do not appear either.
I download data with parameters below.

Sorry, my apologies for the language (French) on the screenshot.

When downloading the data with the following settings, the data in groups appear but it is not possible to have them in All versions.

@soumsa, what error message are you seeing when you check Include data from all 19 versions?

In fact, there is no error displayed. Only, the data comes incomplete.
For example, if I download the data with the parameters below (

, I get the following results (image. Excuse me for the last image which seems very incomplete.

@soumsa, do you mean the repeat groups are missing from the download?

Yes @Kal_Lam . The repeat groups are missing and only questions of the last version of the questionnaire are downloaded.

@soumsa, would you mind sharing with us the following (through a private message) so that we could have a closer look at it:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

@soumsa, seems like when you tick the image you are getting an Export Failed error message? Did you make any changes to your survey project especially with the repeat group variables?

Yes, the error message came often but there was a time when you made sure I could download with the settings “All versions and all variables”.

I didn’t any change in thte repeat group variables.

Many thanks.

@soumsa, there seems to be 19 versions of your project deployed. Will go through them and see if I see any deviations that has caused the issue.

@Kal_Lam, Ok. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @Kal_Lam ,

Just a reminder.