ODK Validate Errors: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org${XFormParseException} Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParseException

Hi All,

Various reports in various places about people with the error:

ODK Validate Errors: Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org${XFormParseException} Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParseException

Seems to be applying to kc.humanitarianresponse.info but possibly other platforms as well.

Obviously this is mission critical so I am pinging the developers here as well as over at the support pages.

Kind regards!

Wes

it seems problem in the main server, it needs time to work

···

On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 6:07:13 AM UTC+3, Wes Pryor wrote:

Hi All,

ODK Validate Errors: Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org${XFormParseException} Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParseException

Seems to be applying to kc.humanitarianresponse.info but possibly other platforms as well.

Obviously this is mission critical so I am pinging the developers here as well as over at the support pages.

Kind regards!

Wes

I am getting the same error as well. Just came here to post on it.

Thanks,

-B

···

On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 4:07:13 AM UTC+1, Wes Pryor wrote:

Hi All,

Kind regards!

Wes

Hi Wes,

This was resolved last Monday – please do let us know if the problem persists and we will look into it further.

Best,

Emily

···

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 10:07 PM, Wes Pryor wes....@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All,

Kind regards!

Wes

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Emily Ferguson
Program Manager

1 Like

Thanks Emily - all good. Now we’re getting an ssl handshake problem at deployment. Not sure if it’s just us - checking now!

w

···

On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 6:18:25 AM UTC+11, Emily Ferguson wrote:

Hi Wes,

This was resolved last Monday – please do let us know if the problem persists and we will look into it further.

Best,

Emily

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 10:07 PM, Wes Pryor wes...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All,

Kind regards!

Wes

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Emily Ferguson
Program Manager

Hi All,

http://formhub.redcross.org is currently down or is it just me? I have been trying for the past few hours and it doesn’t even reply ping the adders.

Best,

Tadios

···

On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 6:07:13 AM UTC+3, Wes Pryor wrote:

Hi All,

Kind regards!

Wes