Ownership transfer

IS it possible to transfer the entire project to ownership to another user, so they can then manage the project going forward (see submissions, grant access to forms, etc) everything that the owner was previously able to do…

Welcome back to the community, @chatikobosp! We do not have this feature at the moment, but we do have a features request for this already:

Maybe you could VOTE for it to make it a reality in the near future. By the way, feel free to reach us if you have the budget for this feature request. Your small contribution could help a lot of our KoboToolbox users.

Thank you and noted.

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you @chatikobosp for highlighting a great feature that we user see it to be useful from our end. And special thank you also to @Kal_Lam for your consistence support in responding to everyone’s queries. From my side, it will be great to have this feature in place as sometimes I work to support development of forms that for other humanitarian support organization.

1 Like

has there been any change in this situation? I too develop projects as owner and then wish to transfer ownership to another KBT account

@bobbowen, it’s still a work-in-progress feature. Hopefully, it will be available by 2024. Will definitely ping you when it’s live.